Having professional financial Services allows you:
- The time and energy needed to focus on building your business.
- Security in knowing that your books are in order.
- Tax saving strategies and business advice.
- Reduced stress and paper work.
Retirement Planning Checklist
- Tax Deal: what's in it for youKlipinger.com by Mary Beth Franklin Published on Fri, 12/17/10
American taxpayers can breathe a sigh of relief -- for now. After months of uncertainty, it’s now guaranteed that federal income-tax rates will remain at the same level for two more years. Most working Americans will see their paychecks increase in January thanks to a temporary reduction in payroll taxes, and the long-term unemployed can count on continued jobless benefits through 2011.
After a failed attempt to reshape the federal estate-tax provision that the Democratic leadership considered a giveaway to the wealthy, the House approved a massive tax package 277 to 148. The Senate approved an identical measure on Wednesday by an 81 to 19 margin. President Barack Obama signed the bill into law on Friday.
- How the new wealth tax will hit youWall Street Journal by Laura Sanders Published on Mon, 6/14/10
The health-care bill that Congress passed in March contained two surprising new taxes to help pay for the changes: an extra 0.9% levy on wages for couples earning more than $250,000 ($200,000 for singles) and a new 3.8% tax on investment income on those same people (technically, people with "adjusted gross incomes" above those amounts).
- Each tax signals a radical change in policy. For workers, the extra 0.9% levy puts a progressive element in what used to be a totally flat tax. The 3.8% tax on investment income also knocks down a longstanding wall by applying a "payroll" tax to unearned income. Until now, FICA taxes for Social Security and Medicare have applied only to wages, not investment income.
This will be the third year I have gotten my taxes done by John and I cannot recommend his services enough. He is so nice, understanding, listens to you explain things and even has a great knowledge of tax law way beyond anyone else I have ever gone to. It is worth it to spend the money (only a little more than other commercial tax places) to get this first class service.